These delicious frozen bites double as a sweet guilt free treat when you get those gnarly sugar cravings and tasty “ice cubes” for making smoothies. These bars remind me of a light cheesecake except frozen. And guess what?! It’s vegan!
1.5 cups of raw cashews (soaked in water for a few hours so it softens)
1/4 cup of lemon juice
1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup or agave
1/4 cup fresh strawberries
1. Blend everything together in a vitamix blender until smooth.
2. Pour into a greased sheet pan lined with wax paper strips to make removing easy.
3. Place the sheet in the freezer and let it chill for 10 minutes.
4. Take the pan out and layer slices of fresh strawberries. Put back in the fridge and freeze
5. Remove from pan after 2 hours. Let it sit for 5 mins and the slice into small cubes
6. Place the small cubes in a container or ziplock bag.
Enjoy as is or use in smoothies!