Tumeric Quinoa with Eggs
Here is a complete breakfast or meal you can make in less than minutes that is super healthy and filling. Oh and did I mention it’s absolutely delicious? Here’s a little for people who are always on the go but want a full meal and not a bar to grab on their way out. As long as you have 15 minutes to spare in the morning you can make and eat your breakfast before heading out. The tip is to have a large portion of precooked quinoa. I like to make a huge batch in the beginning of the week so that I can use it for various dishes. YOu already saw how I made salad with it in the previous post. Now I’m going to make a breakfast dish out of it. Heck you could have this for lunch or dinner even. Here’s the how to.
Tumeric Quinoa with Eggs and Kale
1 cup frozen kale
1/5 cup precooked quinoa
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon tumeric
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
2 whole raw organic eggs
1 tsp braggs soy
1/4 chopped parsley or cilantro
1. Pour the quinoa in the bowl and toss with olive oil, tumeric, and garlic
2. Now create a hole in the middle of the quinoa and add your frozen kale
3. Now crack two eggs over it
4. Drizzle a little more olive oil and then cover with saran wrap and place in microwave
5. Heat for 3 minutes
6. If you like your eggs yolks pretty runny you can remove and eat right away by mixing the whole mixture with some fresh parsley or cilantro and siracha
7. if you like the eggs to be more well done, cook it an extra minute.
Add more braggs soy if you want some more flavor.