Chicken Kale Stir fry with Eggs and Toast Points
Here’s a hearty breakfast dish you can make that will keep you feeling full and satisfied throughout the afternoon. The combination of tomato, soy, and lemon make this dish full of bright flavors and counters the runny egg really well.
Chicken Kale Stir Fry with Eggs and Toast Points
Ingredients: Serves 1
1 whole egg
1/2 cup shredded boiled chicken breast meat
1.5 cups dino kale
1/4 diced cherries tomatoes
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon braggs (or low sodium soy sauce)
1 pinch of garlic salt
1 pinch of dried oregano
1 slice of high fiber sprouted wheat bread
1 tablespoon water
1. Heat a non stick pan with 1 tsp olive oil and add your kale in first
2. Sautee for 2 minute and add your chicken, tomato paste and diced tomato, and 1 tbls water
3. Sauteed for another 2 minutes and the rest of your seasonings
4. Toast your high fiber bread and slice them into thin triangular slices
5. In a separate pan, heat 1 tsp olive oil to high and fry your sunny side egg.
6. Taste your chicken and kale sautee and douse with tabasco if you like it spicy.
7. Add more braggs if you like a bit more salty.
8. Plate your chicken kale stir fry and garnish with your toast points.
9. Lastly, slide your sunny side on top!