1 loaf of Filone Roll or Ciabatta. (Cut slices, 1 inch thick)
8 slices of roasted turkey (the thicker deli cuts are better
8 slices of fontina
4 generous tablespoons of pesto
4 tablespoons of mayo
2 cups baby spinach
olive oil for brushing the bread with
1. Brush olive oil on your bread
2. Spread the pesto and the mayo on each side of the bread (inside part of the bread)
3. Layer one slice of fontina, then two slices of turkey, then a handful of spinach, then another layer of fontina.
4. Top it off with the other side of the bread.
5. Place into a very hot panini grill and press until the cheese is nice and melted and you achieve nice grill marks.
6. Place on a board and slice in half or you can place in parchment paper or foil and wrap up before slicing if you want your panini on the go!